Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged by Annoying

1. What have you realised recently?
That Jean stole all my books


2. Have you given your first kiss away?
no


3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take with you?
My sister, Zamaera, Li Hui, DEFINITELY NOT JEREMY, Michy so that I can camwhore !!


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
School :/

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To make Jeremy go away


6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
No, because Jeremy says yes


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My mp3


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Buy my silky red peep-toes. (maybe pay someone to kill Jeremy)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No because Jeremy says yes.


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
I can't think of any. 3 bad ones can laa.

a) annoying
b) ugly, annoying
c) SUPERLY annoying, deep in my heart, I DO NOT love him.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Other half of what ?


12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Jeremy-ish people. ANNOYING.


13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
NOT JEREMY. yes, he is a THING.

I can't live without my Barbie Dolls :)

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would rather JEREMY keep quiet.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My sister. Without the boyfriend.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
YES. Especially when it comes to my silky red peep-toes.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
ANNOYING. Can I say more?

VERY annoying.
Ugly
STUPID :P


18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
To be able to do math. And NOT be like Jeremy.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Jeremy's ugly face.


20. What is your favourite song?
It's David Cook's Always Be My Baby, but since Jeremy likes it, I like Better in Time by Leona Lewis :P

No comments: