Friday, June 27, 2008

tag tag tag tag tag

I've been tagged ! :0 haha. My sister, MAY LIM (your name's in pink !), and she came up with this thing. Each song you listen to, it sometimes reminds you of someone. And all that things. I'm lazy to type. Go check out my sister's blog for the full 'story'. So, here's my list of songs and who I think of when I hear it.

Bad Day (David Powter) - Jean Anne
Someone's Watching Over Me (Hilary Duff) - Daddy
Breaking Free (HSM 1) - Emily Mah
Empty (The Click Five) - Zam
Year 3000 (Jonas Brothers) - Devyoni and Li Hui
Drowning (Backstreet Boys) - Keith
Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head (Frank Sinatra) - Azfar
Me Love (Sean Kingston) - Yueen San
Words (Bee Gees) - Daddy
Always Be My Baby (Mariah Carey/David Cook) - Keith
With Me (Sum 41) - Anis and Keith
Glamourous (Fergie) - Vishahan
Beat It (Fall Out Boy) - Li Hui and Shamani
Mr. Bombastic (Unknown) - AZFAR !
Won't Go Home Without You (Maroon 5) - Jee Leng, Michy
When You Look Me in The Eye (Jonas Brothers) - May
We Believe (Good Charlotte) - Li Hui and Joanne
Apologise (One Republic) - Vin Sen
Summer Love (Justin Timberlake) - Anis
Touch My Body (Mariah Carey) - Shamin
Way Back Into Love (Music and Lyrics soundtrack) - Jash
Heaven (David Archuleta) - Mariam
Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol) - Teh Jo Anne
Wake Me Up When September Ends (Green Day) - Bryan
Crank Dat (Soldier Boy) - Amalina and Hanin
Leavin' (Jesse McCartney) - Shamani
Leaving, On a Jet Plane (John Denver) - Daddy, Anis, Zam, Li Hui
Sorry (Buckherry) - Lalit
Nobody's Perfect (Hannah Montana) - Emily Mah
Tattoo (Jordin Sparks) - Pravin
The Great Escape (Boys Like Girls) - May
Stay Beautiful (Taylor Swift) - Yu Li
Hero (Enrique Iglessias) - Jean Anne
Realize (Colbie Calliat) - Li Hui and Zamaera
No Air (Jordin Sparks) - Shamin and Aisyah
Hey There, Delilah (Plain White T's) - Kylie
True (Ryan Cabreira) - Jee Leng
Who Am I (Casting Crowns) - Zen
Never Too Late (Three Days Grace) - May
Love Song (Sara Bereilles) - Zam and Anis
Jenny (The Click Five) - Jean Anne
Is It You? (Cassie)- Peter
I'm Yours (Jason Mraz) - Li Hui and Zam
How Deep Is Your Love (Bee Gees) - Daddy
With You (Chris Brown) - Amy, Zam, Shamani and May
Chariot (Gavin DeGraw) - Imtiaz
Bubbly (Colbie Calliat) - May, Mummy
I Don't Wanna Be (Gavin DeGraw) - Keith
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing (Aerosmith) - Azfar and Keith
Majesty (Hillsongs) - Peter
I'll add to this list when anything comes to me (: haha.
My sis wants to see how far this goes, so I'm suppose to tag some people. Erm, I'll tag Leonard, coz he doesn't get this tagging thing. HAHA. Keith ! I tag you. Mariam and Anis, you've been tagged (:
* JEREMY ! Your name isn't here. Which means I don't think about you. HAHA.

No comments: