Saturday, June 14, 2008

sister, it's for you !

It's mum's birthday today. But I'm dedicating this to my sister. HAHA.




Well, I think that someday you WILL travel the sea *rolls eyes* But we hope that one day, we won't find you exploring the bottom of the sea without a heartbeat.
And, I didn't think you were THAT stupid until you didn't know you had to line up in the post office. *rolls eyes again* Get to your senses a little laa. But then, thanks anyway for the stamps (:
Your header is a little demonic. haha. I didn't tell you that earlier coz I was reading. :P
On my birthday, I do hope to get the priveledge to wear your sunglasses like how mum got to wear it today (:

You see? I love you so much, I dedicate a WHOLE post to you. You only put my name in your post. I'm a better sister. HAHA :D



* I'll buy those silky red peep-toes someday. I'm sure. Just like how you will travel the sea (:

No comments: