Tuesday, May 27, 2008

If I could turn things around

Holidays are here, and I was looking forward to t, but not anymore. Every plan I had to fill in my holidays time can't be done anymore ): I definitely wanted to bake, that's my number one during every holiday time. But my microwave broke down during the school week so that's off my list. I wanted to clean my room that's just pure dusty but I came down with a flu so that's a no-no too. So what am I going to do during the holidays? ROT.
I have been sick since Saturday and I haven't been in the mood to do anything. So I visited the doctor today coz it was just too much. Sick for 4 days. The doctor was a stupid freak that I can't even call doctor. He just checked normally, like what every other doctor does and then he gave me a bunch of meds. I was like what the hell, do you even know what is wrong with me? It was sucky so, whateverr..

No comments: