Sunday, May 18, 2008

=/

It's been a loooong time since I've bloged. Well, exams been up and everyone's stressing (except Jash who flew off to Switzerland halfway through the exams). So, it's been a tough tough week for everyone, no one's having that extra extra high mood. Soon enough, the school would be a buzz again coz exams almost over !! Then we're off from school, what a great relief.
So, during exam week, it's like any exam day. Enter class, wait for teacher, then the eacher will go, "Everyone put your bags outside !" So everyone does exactly that. Sit for the test then start doodling on your paper. haha. That's probably the best. If not, it'll be sleeping. Exams are almost over, neways and I couldn't be happier. Well, that's all I got. So some other time will I tell about my day (:

No comments: