Thursday, April 17, 2008

:D oooh, blogging. I have never done this before. haha. so I'm pretty clueless about what to write on my first post. But a friend told me to write about school. okay then. I HATE SCHOOL. It's the most un-fun place to be. All you do is listen the teacher go blah blah blah. sheeeeshh. And the teachers can be so not understanding. I sprained my ankle awhile ago and the teachers all came to me and told me off. So I'm like forced to wear shoes which kills me. Anyway, back to school life. I love my friends :DD Like love love love love them. My girlfriends are my personal supporters in life : shamani, li hui, joanne, devyoni, jasheitra, dharshini, divyaa, zamaera, amelia, anis, lizzay. Especially them la, they're not my ONLY friends around. haha. We all hang around together, have reccess together, fight for that particular table to sit during reccess together and we all play basketball. Of course, some of us don't even bother to play or even learn the game. But you can say we're a pack and I wouldn't change them for the world (:
I know this post is a little bit weird and all but whatever. (:

1 comment:

zamaera said...

ooo...first to comment huh??
well I am very flattered and honoured to have this..this...urm...i dunno wtv..ehehe...I seriously lovveeeee your blog...comment mine too oky??
byee love yah loads! muah!!